Math Teaching Manual - Primary Ages
Primary Montessori Math Teaching Manual
A complete and comprehensive teaching manual for the Primary level Math (ages 2½ to 6 years of age). Based on AMI Principles and Concepts.
This work includes:
- 127 pages of:
- theory on the area of Math
- full step-by-step instructions with diagrams for over 52 math lessons
- direct links to our online materials that can be purchased for these lessons
- additional exercises, extensions and games
Each lesson includes:
- materials list
- material photo(s)
- detailed step-by-step instructions
- notes to the teacher
- purpose of activity
- points of interest
- control of error
- suggested age for presentation
Click on photos and ZOOM for detailed Table of Contents and sample lesson.
Our printable Montessori learning materials are in PDF file format. Adobe Reader is required to open and print this pdf file (it's a free download at www.adobe.com).
Download link will be sent to your email address instantly after payment has been received - please check your Spam Box.
To get the most out of our printable Montessori learning materials be sure to visit www.montessoriprintshop.com (link opens in a new window) for Montessori Theory and tutorials on how to prepare and use our Montessori products for Montessori learning in the home and at school.
Don't forget to download our Free Montessori learning materials! A new free material is added each month.