Bird Match-Up and Memory Game - Montessori Material
This work includes:
- 4 match-up sheets (approx. 10½" x 4") with 5 birds on each sheet
- 20 bird cards to use for the match-up sheets
- 20 pairs of bird cards for the memory game
Learn about the benefits of this game.
These cards can be used in a variety of ways! Using the Bird Match-Up & Memory set (Free here
) as an example - here are 3 ways:
1. Match the single cards to the Match-Up Sheets
2. Match the single cards together from sight.
3. Match the single cards together using the traditional "Memory Game".
The cards are mixed up and placed face down (in an organized fashion). The first player turns 2 cards face up in hopes of making a match. If the 2 cards match they are placed together off to the side. If the 2 cards do not match, they are turned face down again in the same spot. The next player has a turn trying to find a match. This game is excellent for increasing memory skills.
This item is available for FREE but can not be downloaded through the shopping cart.
Please go to our Free Montessori Material Downloads page to access this free file.
To get the most out of our printable Montessori materials be sure to visit www.montessoriprintshop.com for Montessori Theory and tutorials on how to prepare and use our printable Montessori materials.